This Honey Orchid Oolong is picked from a specific medium leaf tea tree variety closely related to Famous Wuyi Mountain Shui Xian Oolong with tall trunks that make harvesting its leaves quite difficult. The unique tea trees were cited in Song Dynasty Tribute Tea Records of the 11th and 12th Centuries. It is said that the tea trees were once guarded by soldiers and that the harvests were strictly reserved for only the various Emperors of China since the Song Dynasty.
Health benefits of consuming oolong tea:
- Contains a higher number of polyphenols
- Polyphenols may protect the body against cell damage
- Can be very effective in controlling metabolism
- Oolong tea may act as a powerful antioxidant, which may help prevent the effects of aging
- Contains caffeine, theophylline, and theobromine (similar to caffeine), which on consumption, may stimulate the nervous system.
- May Help Fight Obesity and Promote Weight Loss
- Can Promote superior bone structure
- Can Support the heart system
- May help digestion
- May reduce cholesterol
Around 25 cups/ tin canister
Ingredients: Oolong Tea*
To use: 300 ml, 80-90 Celsius, 1 spoon of loose tea, 3-5 min